Before registering a child for Bridge Camp 2020, I understand
- This Camp is for children in foster/kinship care or those that have been adopted from foster care in the last year.
- This camp is for children ages 8-18 (will still be in high school in Fall 2020)
- This camp is for Children in Level 1 foster care.
- The camp is a day camp this year, June 8-12th, transportation to and from Crowder’s Ridge Camp in Gastonia, NC each day is the responsibility of the caregiver, no transportation will be provided.
- Space is limited and a registration spot is not saved until LOTC has accepted your registration after the phone interview, the $10 fee is paid, and the Health/medical form is returned.