HOW CAN YOUR BUSINESS HELP?
HOW CAN YOUR BUSINESS HELP?
ARE YOU A BUSINESS OR CORPORATE LEADER LOOKING TO PARTNER WITH LEAST OF THESE CAROLINAS?
Over the past decade, LOTC has partnered with local companies in several different ways. It is our desire to rally around and empower your employees as you actively seek ways to engage the foster care community. Highlighted below are various dynamic partnerships that we currently cultivate with local business.
When you partner with us, you’re not just sponsoring an event; you’re supporting a brighter future for kids in foster care. Your sponsorship will provide them with vital resources, support, and a chance to thrive.
Sponsor Benefits: Prices vary depending on the event
- Prominent Brand Exposure
- Community Goodwill
- Networking Opportunities
Hosting a donation drive to support children in foster care is a meaningful way to make a direct impact on their lives.
- Start by choosing specific items that would benefit these children, such as hygiene products, school supplies, or comfort items like stuffed animals or blankets.
- Utilize social media platforms, local community boards, and outreach to spread awareness about your drive.
- Create designated drop-off locations where people can conveniently donate items. Consider partnering with local businesses, schools, or community centers to expand your reach and increase donations.
- Additionally, you can organize themed drives focused on essentials like backpacks or winter coats to address specific needs.
Partner with us financially and see the direct impact your company’s dollar has on our programs and in the lives of the children and families we serve. Your financial contributions will go a long way in making a difference in our city.
Click here to partner with us today! Creating a wave of positive change, one child at a time!
Every child deserves dignity and comfort, especially during uncertain times.
Our Bag of Hope Program aims to replace those impersonal trash bags with personalized duffle bags, giving kids in foster care a sense of belonging and a brighter start.
Example of items in our Bags of Hope
- New/Gently Used Clothes
- New Shoes
- Items we know they are interested in (ie: minecraft, legos, make up)
- And so much more!
Follow us on Social Media, @lotcarolinas, every Wednesday to see what items we are in need of. Click Here to view our Amazon Wishlist!
Host a Benefit Night for LOTC and give back to your community in a meaningful way.
Here’s how it works:
- Reach out: Email [email protected] to express your interest. We’ll provide all the details and collaborate to set a date.
- Mark your calendars: Choose a night for your business to give back! Whether it’s a restaurant, cafe, or boutique, allocate a portion of your profits on that chosen day.
- Spread the word: Let your community know about your generosity! We’ll provide promotional materials, and together, we can create a ripple effect of support for children in foster care.
We believe in the power of community and the positive impact local businesses can have on the lives of children in foster care. Join us in making a difference by volunteering at our events or encouraging your employees to lend a helping hand.
Together, we can create lasting memories and provide much-needed support for these deserving children. Let’s build a stronger, more compassionate community together!
As reported by Harvard Business Review, research has shown that companywide volunteer programs can increase employee satisfaction, engagement and retention. One study “found that 93% of employees who volunteer through their company report being happy with their employer.”
For more information on group volunteer opportunities, email [email protected].
STAY INFORMED – FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA @LOTCAROLINAS TO STAY INFORMED ABOUT ALL THINGS FOSTER CARE AND LOTC, AS WELL AS IMMEDIATE NEEDS AN OPPORTUNITIES AS THEY ARISE.
VISIT A LIST OF OUR CURRENT COMMUNITY PARTNERS